Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mobily in Camp Nou

Yesterday I was watching the Classico match (El Clasico as it pronounced in the Spanish) between Bacelona and Real Madrid, and it was ended by a dramatic win for Barcelona over the guest team Real Madrid 2-0. Samuel Eto'o and Lionel Messi gave the host a new three points in the league race.

One thing was amazed me when I was watching this match that Mobily advertisements were appeared at Camp Nou stadium !



I'm not surprised seeing this ads, but I'm wondering how much did they pay to put it in Camp Nou ? (one of the most famous and expensive stadium in the world), in this match !? (one of the famous derby in the world), and in these locations!?

Does Mobily really benefit from this ads ? I hope so !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In fact, It isn't only one match.

They signed a contract for two years for all the matches in La Liga and Copa Del Rey

Saad said...

Interesting ... !

Hopefully Saudi people get an advantage of this competition battle between STC & Mobily.

Bixo said...

Hi. I'm from Barcelona and I've just seen the last match of FC Barcelona at Camp Nou. "Mobily" ads were also there. Certainly, to put there those ads can't be cheap at all.

Greetings from Catalonia.

PD: By the way, you've forgotten to write "The Classic" in catalan, our language! We say it "el clàssic". =P

Good bye!

Saad said...

Hello el Bixo,
Great to hear from you, and great to have you in my blog. I'll be very glad to be your friend.

I really enjoy the Spanish league so much. I like Messi and Therry Henry. I'm one of Arsenal's fan, but I really enjoy Barca and Real Madrid.

Cheers