Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ISP Technology is My New Challenge

Recently, my upper management decided to put me in the ISP department as a line manager. I'm happy with this development because I spent almost a year and half in Atheeb Telecoms keep moving from position to another without having a clear role or responsibility.

When I joint Atheeb I worked for data center project and PMO corporate for almost eight months. Then, I have been moved to work for network integration with IT project. I was following up and tracking the integration issues in addition to my envolvement in the data center project. After I got the PMP certificate last October I joint the network PMO team. My role was to manage the network program as well as developing the project management methodologies in the network department. It was very exciting opportunity for me to practice my knowledge in project & program management.

Eventually, I end up in the ISP department. I said eventually because this is my position as per the final structure. This is a good news for me and at the same time it triggers a new challenge for me in the coming days. ISP technology is a moden technology and it is an interesting feild to be specialized in. I'm intending to focus and consuntrate my reading on this technology. I'll first build my study plan so that I can schedule my time, and to cover all its topics.

Hope insha'allah my plan works, and I got succeed in my new challenge.

No comments: